Submitted by Rachel Anderson
- Red leaf and Romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 ears corn or 1 c. frozen corn
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 c. chopped cilantro
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced thinly
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
·Walnut Taco Meat:
- 1 c. walnuts, soaked overnight and dried
- 10 sundried tomatoes, soaked for at least an hour
- 1 – 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp. chili powder or more according to taste
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne, or according to taste
- 1/2 – 1 tsp. sea salt
·Cilantro Lime Dressing:
- 1 c. cilantro
- 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 1/4 c. orange juice
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 jalapeño or hot red pepper
- 1/4 tsp. lime zest
Cut corn from cob and combine all salad ingredients. Toss to mix.
Combine taco meat ingredients in food processor and pulse until particles resemble burger.
Add dressing ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
Lightly mix taco meat and dressing into salad. Serve.